Call Original Triad Door If You Need Emergency Cable Replacement!
Without healthy cables, you’re left with either a severely slanted door or an unreliable door that threatens to slam shut or suddenly collapse! Both scenarios are hazardous, so please do not hesitate to contact Iconic Garage Door Services for prompt garage door cable replacement.
What are the signs that I need garage door cable replacement?
If you notice any of the following signs, please schedule for prompt garage door cable replacement!
- You notice corrosion or rust along the steel of your garage door cables.
- Your garage door refuses to open or operate at all.
- There is significant slack, or lack of tension for your garage door cables.
- Your garage door opener struggles to communicate with your garage door.
- Your garage door cables are fraying.
- You hear loud grinding or squeaking noises during operation.
- One or both of your garage door cables are visibly damaged or broken.
- Your garage door is uneven, and opens/closes at an angle.
- You notice broken cable strands on the floor.
Do you offer any specials on garage door cable replacement?
Can I readjust my loose garage door cable?
If you notice a loose, missing, or broken garage door cable(s), please contact the Original Triad Door Company immediately! We don’t recommend you reset your cables yourself. Your garage door won’t function until the cable is fixed, and our technicians can simply reset a loose cable. If the cable is broken, or is worse for wear, we will conduct garage door cable replacement right away.